QUANTAX EDS for SEM
EDS with Slim-line Technology
QUANTAX EDS features the XFlash® 6 detector series with active areas from 10 mm2 to 100 mm2.
Generation 6 provides the hardware and software technology to deliver the fastest and most reliable results:
- The new slim-line technology detectors, large area SDDs, and high performance pulse processing produce the count rates to speed up any analytical task
- Motorized detector movement, light weight design and choice of materials make detector handling easier and warrant minimum interference with microscope performance
- The best energy resolution provides the highest quality spectra
- The world’s most comprehensive atomic database ensures dependable peak identification, especially in the crowded low energy range
- Most sophisticated algorithms for quantification and the unique combination of standardless and standard-based methods provide highest accuracy results.
For details on products, please visit: QUANTAX EDS for SEM
Bruker Nano Analytics
Bruker Nano Analytics (BNA), headquartered at Bruker Nano GmbH in Berlin, Germany, develops, manufactures and markets X-ray systems and components for elemental and structural analysis on the micro and nano scale. BNA's product range of analytical tools for electron microscopes includes: Energy-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (EDS) for scanning and transmission electron microscopes, Wavelength-dispersive X-ray spectrometers (WDS), Electron backscatter diffraction systems (EBSD), Micro-spot X-ray sources for Micro-XRF on SEM and Micro computed tomography (Micro-CT) accessories. BNA’s range of mobile and bench-top micro X-ray fluorescence spectrometers comprises Micro-XRF spectrometers and Total reflection X-ray fluorescence (TXRF) spectrometers.